December 26, 2009

My Top 9 albums of '09.

I've blogged twice on myspace in 6 years. One was my Top 7 of '07, and the other was my Top 8 of '08. The Top 9 of '09 is going down right here, right now...

9. Jay Reatard - Watch Me Fall
8. Major Lazer - Guns Don't Kill People... Lazers Do.
7. Glasvegas - Glasvegas
6. Enter Shikari - Common Dreads
5. Taintstick - 6 lbs of Sound
4. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures
3. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
2. Scott H. Biram - Something's Wrong/Lost Forever
1. Mastodon - Crack the Skye



2-9 could go in any order really... I listened to them all just as much I think. There's also a lot of albums that I listened to a ton that didn't make the list. Feel free to leave your thoughts via comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment