March 14, 2011

FIAT 500.



Was making some rounds today when I noticed the new Fiat dealer pulling out it's first batch of cars. I think they look like fun! What we've got here is an Italian badged car, sold in America as part of the Chrysler Group, that's made in Mexico. I'm gonna need a car eventually. Mine is an embarrassing pile of shit. Would I be "buying american" if I were to purchase one of these micro machines? I can barely afford to wipe my ass let alone buy a car right now, but I was just pondering that. I could always spend $10k more on HD trike and look like even more of an asshole.

3 comments:

  1. If you buy one of those I'm gonna push it over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why this is better than the Mini?... Get a used Cooper S, 05-06 Model with the supercharger, it has a Chrysler Engine! Here you go solved your "Buy American" dilema! ;)

    ReplyDelete