June 27, 2009

People Watching = Hours of Fun.

The shop I work for has a booth at this weekends "Stars and Stripes Festival" in Mt. Clemens, MI. For those of you non Detroiters, this suburb is considered part of the east side. The east side is sort of known for being a little on the white trash, redneck side. Here are a few examples of the fine specimen you may find while on the east side...


No matter where you go, you're always gonna see "that guy"...


Check out the hot stud back there rockin' the beer gut and the epic "skullet"... One word... GNARLY!


Then there was this classy young lady...


And last, but definitely not least is this thing. I'm really not sure what it is, but it's gotta be one of the most amazing things ever captured during any of my people watching extravaganzas! Keep in mind that I did live in Daytona Beach for a while and never did I see something quite this good.

2 comments:

  1. oh my where did its ass go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't she look like alica cooper's mom!?

    ReplyDelete