June 20, 2009

Uh oh!

So it looks like the 'ol BF blog is getting too big for it's britches... When I started this blog, I wanted to be a part of the motorcycle related blogosphere that I spent so much time on from day to day... Over the last few days I've been noticing that we've been starting to get a lot of attention from more the just the 'regulars'. Could this be due to the fact that the guys over at Wrench Monkees finally noticed that I ripped off their logo!?!?



Haha. Like someone over there commented 'Imitation in the best from of flattery'. Never in a million years did I think anyone besides my friends would give a shit what I thought was cool. But apparently the people are noticing.

So if any of you don't know who the Wrench Monkees are, go check out their WEB SITE and BLOG to see some of the coolest bikes on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment