March 9, 2010

Bring it on!

I've managed to squeeze in 509 so far in the half dozen or so ridable days we've had so far this year, and as far as I'm concerned riding season has begun! (began?) Anyways, the point of this post is this: I want my odometer to say AT LEAST 50,000 on it by the time the first salt truck hits the streets this fall/winter. My goal last season was 12K and I put on 13,3XX. This year I'm shooting for about the same cuz I have this Sportster I've been working on that's I hope to ride a lot too.

So there, I put it in writing. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet.

    You're right, MCN's list is worse than Visordown's. In their defense, they were somehow voted on by readers though I'm not 100% sure how they compiled the results. We should all do our own list. Cut out the bullshit, make our own lists from all us ghetto bloggers and compile them. How's that for a crazy fucked up idea?

    ReplyDelete